Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Famine is Everywhere



Famine is everywhere.

Hunger for food, hunger for money, hunger for love, and the list goes on and on …

Do you want to fight me, do you want to fight famine? I will give you the secrets on how to wage war on me. There is really only one and it’s not a secret.

Random Acts of Kindness.

If you want to defeat me then do something nice for someone every day. Go up to someone who is having a bad day and give them a compliment. Give food to a food bank or a family in need. Pay for the coffee or fast food meal of the person behind you in line. Help out at shelter or soup kitchen. These are only a few of the things you can do to defeat me. 

I am only a symbol of what people are doing to themselves. These days, greed is what is causing me, Famine, to spread. The sense of community and helping each other is a rare thing these days and if we do not get back to basics, back to performing kindness without any personal gain, the Famine will continue to take over. 

If this hunger continues, people will ruin themselves. Human purpose in life is not simply to sustain that one human. Yes, make yourselves happy, do things for yourself, but it’s not that hard to do something in the community to help someone else. You could change a life or maybe even save a life. 

Just do it. Go do a random act of kindness and see how it makes you feel. 

As for me, I am sitting back, watching the world feed on its own hunger and eat each other alive. 

Famine Out~~

No comments:

Post a Comment