Saturday, October 19, 2013

War's favorite Battlefield

I've been asked countless times, War, what is your favorite battlefield to fight on? And, though I have traveled the world, many universes, and each and every persons' mind... I must say that my favorite field to fight on was the sacred ground of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

In 1863, two forces (inspired by me) The North and The South collided on this hallowed ground. Over 50,000 men lost their lives and far more were sent home having seen the devastation I leave in my wake.  
If you are allowed the opportunity to visit Gettysburg you will find it much changed from last I visited it.  No more wounded men and dead dress the field they are replace with placards and monuments.

Shops that used to be houses, hiding the townsfolk now house shops for you to purchase memorabilia or restaurants. How I long for the days of chaos, but no fear... go visit your favorite National Park, before I make my next appearance.  I assure you, it's much closer than you think.

Don't forget to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages!

Fight on!
No matter the outcome, I always win. ~ War

No comments:

Post a Comment